Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sports Overload!


On the corner, at the diner, and at work Minnesotans can't stop talking about sports.  That's because all of our sports teams are on fire right now.  I'm not a big sports fan, but it's been pretty exciting even for me.  And Jason, well... he's been glued to the tv lol.  As I'm writing this the Twins are playing the Yankees after a crazy tie breaking game last night to clench the division title.  The Vikings defeated their arch-rival the Packers on Monday.  That was a cool game, but I think we can all agree we've had enough Farve talk to last a lifetime.  Sports writers here are calling him 'SilverFox' - that's a nice way of saying Old Man in my opinion lol.  But what do I know?  And in hockey the Wild, who were down by three goals in the third came back to win the the home opener in overtime!  What is going on?? Whatever it is - fans are being overloaded with nail biting games in every sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment