Monday, August 16, 2010

Wedded bliss in Upstate NY


Just over three weeks ago I had the pleasure of being in my friends wedding near Rochester NY.  Erica, who was in our wedding in June, got married at the end of July.  They had a beautiful day for an outdoor ceremony at Steamboat Landing, a waterfront restaurant in Canandaigua.

Erica and I met about three years ago, both of us were transplants to Minnesota and hit it off immediately.  I was with her the night she met her future husband, Joe.  We were out and about in Uptown, when she started chatting with a guy in a restaurant.  From there, you guessed it, the rest is history. 

It was a great day.  The bride and groom were truly happy, which set the tone for a great night.  And the snazzy looking wedding party helped keep the party going into the wee hours.

A lot of people from Minnesota made the trip to New York to be part of their big day.  And if there is one thing I can say about Minnesotans it's - they LOVE to dance.  The dance floor filled up faster than I have ever seen at any wedding!  I captured quite a bit of the day on video.


Congrats Joe and Erica!

No comments:

Post a Comment