Sunday, April 25, 2010

A weekend to remember!


It was a weekend to remember!  Last Saturday Jason and I headed back to Buffalo, NY.  My sister hosted a bridal shower for me at my parents house, so we packed two cars and made the four hour trek from Buffalo to Watertown.  Jason's parents, his aunt, and two cousins were kind enough to come all the way out to Watertown to be part of the shower.  Family from Albany and Syracuse came up too.

I had such a great time.  I was truly overwhelmed by the number of people, and everyone's generosity.

My sister had been planning this for months.  With a little help from mom, the two of them put together great food and games.  This is Ashley's staple at parties - fruit kabobs stuck into a pineapple.  Cool huh?
She had emailed Jason a list of questions that I had to answer at the party to see how well I knew him.  For every one I got wrong, I had to chew a piece of double bubble.  I only got 4 wrong, but trust me that is a lot of gum!  As you can see I was having a hard time chewing it!

I got all sorts of great gifts, including a nice tool set which Jason had registered for.  He was thrilled about that.
I had such a great time!  The time went by so fast.  Thank you to everyone who came out - it meant a lot!  We'll see you all in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment