Friday, February 19, 2010

What is going on?

I've gotta be honest.  Curling is one Olympic sport I just don't get. Someone pushes this flattened rock down an isle of ice and then others go crazy with their little brooms.  And everyone is yelling all the time.  What are they yelling at?  Last I checked shouting won't propel the rock any faster lol.  And there seems to be some sort of stategy to it all.  It's all foreign to me.  I even tried looking it up to learn more about it, yea, it didn't help.

It's a terrible sport to photograph too.  Pictures of Shaun White flipping in the air on his snowboard or Lindsey Vonn skiing down a hill look cool, but let's be honest, if you were this girl would you be happy about this picture lol? I wouldn't be. 


(I know, I like figure skating but not curling...I'm a complicated girl lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment