Sunday, January 24, 2010

Oh the choices...


I had no idea there were so many wedding invitations to choose from.  I mean, we need the basics here - where and when.  I decided I wanted to make the invitations, so I checked out craft stores and found kits you can buy to make invitations but they were really expensive.  So I thought I would look into making them from scratch and I put together a few that I liked, but I still wasn't completely happy with them.  Then a friend of mine suggested a place called 'The Paper Depot,' this place is a mom and pop paper store with invitation designers on staff to help you create whatever you would like!  It was awesome! I know this sounds like an advertisement, but they really helped!
This is the invite we're leaning towards.  It might change a little, but we defiantly want a pocket invitation, that holds the RSVP card and the directions to and from the church.
The Paper Depot has a cutter that churns these puppies out for you, it's cool.  Mind you, we'll have to do the printing and the folding and all that good stuff but that's ok.  It will be labor intensive, but we like them, and they're cheaper than we expected!

No comments:

Post a Comment