Monday, November 9, 2009

Wanted: Tropical Paradise

We're still working out a few details for the wedding.  We need to find a photographer and a dj.  And I'm still working on the bridesmaid dresses.  I am going home over Thanksgiving to (hopefully) hammer out these details.  (Girls, stay tuned - I'm hoping to narrow down some dresses and send you some pictures of the top choices.)  But also topping the 'to do' list is the honeymoon!  Every time we think about the honeymoon Jason breaks into 'Kokomo' - you know the song from the Beach Boys lol.  Right now we're leaning towards Hawaii.  We've talked to quite a few people who have been there and suggest we spend the first few nights in Honolulu and then head to Kauai for the rest of the week.  We plan on talking to a travel agent after the holidays, but I don't think we could go wrong with this choice...I mean just look at the pictures....


No comments:

Post a Comment