Monday, August 31, 2009

Cold Case Series

I've always been intrigued by shows like 'Cold Cases' and 'Unsolved Mysteries.' There is just something about those shows that suck you in. You want to know 'who did it?' and 'why?' So I thought I would dig up a few Cold Cases in our viewing area and do an entire series on our newscast. The cases range from unsolved murders to a teenager who went missing in 1989.

Of course to tell these stories well I had to track down family members. Like every reporter, I've made these calls a hundred times, but the outcome was different. This time several family members really stuck with me. They shared their memories, showed me pictures, and let me into a little piece of their life. They remind me why I became reporter...

It's my first attempt at producing, anchoring, and reporting a whole series...check it out! Here is a link to the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment